5/28/2010

New toilet


The toilet remodelling has finished. This is our new Japanese toilet. It automatically opens and closes.I have not yet gotten used to use it. My house is very old, so its space is a different world, I think. I have put in many decorations.
http://www.momokurikakiya.com/

We asked this remodelling company.












6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful system it is! And the photograph of your rest room is so beautiful that I can not believe your house is old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my room,Katchan!I forgot to take a picture of my old toilet.My house was built for 38 years ago,so it is very old.

    I wanna write my diary in English as far as much as I can.When you have a time, come to my room again! Take care.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the decorations! Everything matches! I am Marjorie's mother. Thank you for taking such good care of my "girls". I know that they have been very happy at your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! I wanted to see you this morning because we had a chat with your husband by using skype.
    I enjoy spending great time with your daughter and her friend!
    I am very looking forward to seeing you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kawaii!!!


    トイレがかわいい!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Mirei!

    Thanks.雑貨屋さんで可愛い飾り物を買って置きました!

    ReplyDelete