6/09/2010

reunion and general meeting

I went to Kyoto with my friend last Sunday to attend my old school reunion and general meeting. I have not visited my old school since I graduated high school, so I was very excited.











 The participants were many kinds of generations(from 20~70) The classmates are my friend and me only.
It is located in a scenic area.

After general meeting,we were able to listen to an orchestra music.Performers are students who belong to orchestra club.When I was a high school student, I was a member of the club.So I remember those days and I was so moved.

We ate Japanese traditional lunch and walked around inside the school. A teacher guided us. The school was so large and we were about to get lost.According to her, many students are active in her school club.There were many trophyes.

At last we had some tea and Japanese sweets.It was very very delicious.The view was so good.









                                   I enjoyed so much. I wanna attend the reunion next year also.

2 comments:

  1. You had a nice memory during high school, didn't you. A visit after a long time must had been exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Tamae!
    I had many good memories in my high school life.The only thing I regret is that I did not study hard.Hahaha^^;
    Now I long for those days.That event made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete